HaematoSpin 1400 and rotors
A rugged, simple and reliable Micro Haematocrit Centrifuge whose classic design has stood the test of time
The Haematospin 1400 is a highly dependable and easy to operate machine designed to give decades of solid service. Built from durable, high quality components it is the ideal tool in Haematology laboratories and clinics, producing reliable and accurate haematocrits year in year out. Its successful classic design is in widespread use world wide and we guarantee to give it total service and parts support into the future.
A choice of rotors is available separately to allow micro chemistry preparations and give the unit versatility in use.
- High Speed Drive developing RCF 14,000G for fast, accurate haematocrits
- High quality balanced motor for vibration free, quiet operation without temperature increase.
- Excellent acceleration and braking and smooth running characteristics
- Cast aluminium body giving total stability and low noise characteristics
- Simple intuitive operation suitable for any level of operator
- Range of easy to change and versatile rotors
- Characteristic classic styling
- Lockable steel lid and rugged components that will withstand years of hard service
HaematoSpin 1400 and rotors: Micro Haematocrit Centrifuge-Hawskley
Scope of Guarantee
All products on medicomnig.com have the Returns & Refund guarantee. Any product bought through the site is protected if the items you received are not as described.
The following situations are not included:
1. An item you claim is not as described, but the seller can prove that it is.
2. Items are as described, but you no longer want them (unless the seller offers Easy Returns)