Snibe - Maglumi 800 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) System
• Throughput: up to 180 tests/hour.
• 24 hours ready to use.
• Time to first result: 17 minutes.
• Flash chemiluminescenc label- ABEI, with high sensitivity and long stability.
• Nano magnetic micro beads separation, fast and efficient.
Modes of operation:
Random, Batch and STAT.
• Up to 40 sample tubes.
• Continuous loading, STAT available.
• Barcode reader recognition or analyzer auto numbered.
• LIS Connection, auto read sample info.
• Refrigerated sample are with independent power supply.
• 9 Reagents on board.
• Continuous Loading.
• RFID reading all info of reagents.
• Refrigerated reagent areas.
• Ready-to-use, no pretreatment required.
• Including calibrators.
• RFID tag storing all info of reagents.
• RFID tag with built-in master curve.
• 2-point calibration to adjust master curve.
• Calibration stability maximum 4 weeks.
• Clot detection.
• Liquid level detection for reagent.
• Auto and optional ratio for high sample dilution.
• Constant 37 degree Incubation.
Windows 7, HP compatible (Dual-core CPU) & color touch screen.
Bi-communication with LIS via ASTM protocol.
• Input: AC 110-230V, 50/60 HZ, Max 630W.
• Dimension: 120 x 72 x 56 cm.
• Weight:73 kg.
MAGLUMI 800 Chemiluminescence Immunoassay (CLIA) System Model:MAGLUMI 800
Can I return this product?
You can return this product for a refund, within 7 days after receiving your original order.
You can return this product ONLY if you have received the wrong product. You cannot return it if you change your mind.
How to return this product?
You can request a return by calling Customer Service at 08037038279
What are the required conditions?
Please see below conditions for your return request to be accepted:
- Product must remain sealed, if existing
- Product is still in its original packaging
- Product is in its original condition and unused
- Product is not damaged
The products in your possession are your responsibility until they are picked up by our driver or you have dropped it off at a pickup Station. Any product that is not properly packed or is damaged will not be eligible for a return, so make sure they are properly taken care of prior to the return!